Ruleset for regulated matches will be similar of that to any other league, such as ESEA and ESL. This means that each match will be an MR 15 ruleset, and first one to 16 wins. In the event of a tie, each time will play for overtime. Friendly fire is enabled in the match.
- Freeze time 15 seconds
- Max Round 15 (First to 16 wins)
- Start Money $800
- Choosing sides will be done by knife round
- Start Money of $16000
- Max Round 3 (4 to win)
- Side selection is done by the side they last played in regulation (Terrorists stay on Terrorist Side).
1. Global Rules
- SKL administration has the right to decide outside or even against the rulebook in special cases to guarantee fairplay.
1.2. Code of Conduct
- Every participant has to behave with respect towards everyone within the league, including other players and administration.
- Compassion: treat others as you would be treated.
- Integrity: be honest, be committed, play fair.
- Respect: show respect all other humans, including teammates, competitors, and SKL staff.
- Participants must not engage in harassment or hate speech in any form. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Hate speech, offensive behavior, or verbal abuse related to sex, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, physical appearance, body size, age, or religion.
- Stalking or intimidation (physically or online).
- Spamming, raiding, hijacking, or inciting disruption of streams or social media.
- Posting or threatening to post other people’s personally identifying information (“doxing”).
- Unwelcome sexual attention. This includes, unwelcome sexualized comments, jokes, and sexual advances.
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior.
- Please refer to the AnyKey Keystone Code to learn more about good sporting behavior. Refer to the ESIC Code of Conduct for detailed conduct rules and penalties
- Violation of this Code of Conduct will result in penalties. In the case of repeat or extreme violations, penalties may include disqualification, or banning from future SKL recreation leagues.
1.2.1. Insults and offensive behaviour
- All offensive behaviour that happens during a match can be a punishable offence. This includes ingame chat of the corresponding game, discord, match chat.
- Penalties are no longer limited to Penalty Points and barrages, but may also contain the following depending on the incident, location and frequency of the insult:
- Severe incidents including, but not limited to the following points, may be punished in other ways:
- Extremist statements
- Threat of violence
- Sexual harassment
- Severe insults
- Pornographic linkings
- These incidents can also be punished in matches. The decision is with the Admin-Staff.
- The right to appeal is only with the injured.
- The excessive posting of futile, annoying or offensive contributions within the rec league is considered as spamming. Spamming within matches and in the discord is highly discouraged and not tolerated.
1.3. Matches, competitions, meetings
- In all competitions there should be a fair playing field for all players.
- Every match must be played according to the rules until it is complete and the result on the SKL eBot page entered, or at events the result sheet is completed. Any encounter that did not take place, should be notified to one of the admins. Matches that did not take place will be considered fake matches and will be punished.
- It is not allowed for participants to bet on matches in their own competition. Betting against yourself (in team leagues: against your own team) will get you (in team leagues: your team) disqualified and the betting player banned for at least.
1.5. Game Coverage
- SKL reserves rights to the coverage of SKL matches. SKL can assign the coverage rights of a match or of several matches to a third party or to the actual players themselves.
- If a player wishes to stream, please inform the admin so they can keep tabs on the streams as well.
- The official language of this national section is English. All players should be able to communicate in English and to do so.
- The attempt to deceive admins or other players with wrong or fake statements, information or data will not be tolerated.
2.2. Other unauthorized offences
- These penalties are at the discretion of the responsible admin and are penalized according to severity.
- All forms of cheating in SKL matches are forbidden and will be penalized by SKL. Players found cheating outside of SKL may be barred from competing in the rec league depending on the evidence available. Note, we do not accept publicly submitted demo or screenshot evidence in these cases. Should it become known to the admins that any form of cheating was used to the advantage of a player or a team during an SKL match, they reserve the right to punish them to the full extent of the rules available. By breaking any rule a player risks being barred or completely excluded from a specific league or from all leagues. This also includes their team.
- The use of programs (or “hacks”) or other methods to circumvent, modify or in any way manipulate any type of anticheat is forbidden. Any use of such programs or methods will be punished as cheating. Even testing of such programs or methods in a match not happening within the SKL will be punished.
2.3.1. Distribution of cheats
- Contributing to the distribution of cheats in any way is not allowed on SKL. This includes but is not limited to referring to the name, website or logo of cheats anywhere on SKL, such as discord.
- Violating this rule will be punished from a warning up to exclusion from SKL Rec league.
2.3.2. Cheating Sanctions
- Disqualification from the league, results voided, forfeiture of any potential prizes, ban between 2 years and lifetime depending on age and level of player and nature/size of tournament and how the player cheated.
2.4. Match-Fixing/betting fraud
- Engaging in any action that improperly influences the outcome of a game or match by any means.
2.4.1. Match-Fixing Sanctions
- Results voided, 5 year ban unless significant mitigating factors in line with the ESIC Anti-Corruption Code or, in the presence of aggravating circumstances, a longer ban, forfeiture of prize money and monetary fine (if discovered before the end of a tournament, disqualification).
2.6. Competition manipulation and bribery
- Bribing or attempting to bribe a referee or organizer or trying to manipulate the competition.
2.6.1. Competition manipulation and bribery Sanctions
- Results voided, ban of between 1 and 2 years, and forfeiture of potential prizes.
2.7. Second and subsequent offences
- For second and subsequent offences, participants should expect far harsher sanctions and in all likelihood a lifetime ban from the league.
3.1. Nicknames, Team Names and URL Aliases
- We reserve the right to edit Nicknames and/or URL aliases on stream or in discord, if they fail to comply with the following requirements.
- Nicknames/aliases are forbidden if they:
- are protected by third-party rights and the user has no written permission
- resemble or if they are identical to a brand or trademark, no matter whether it has been registered or not
- resemble or if they are identical to a real person other than themselves
- are nonsense
- In addition to the above, any nicknames/team names/aliases that are purely commercial (e.g. product names), defamatory, pejorative, offensive, vulgar, obscene, anti-Semitic, inciting hatred, or offending against good manners are forbidden. Using alternative spelling, gibberish or wrong spelling in order to avoid the requirements mentioned above is against the rules. We reserve the right to extend, change, exchange or delete these rules if necessary.
- A player’s country must be set to their country of residence. Deliberately faking the country of residence is punishable. You must be within North America to play in this event.
- A team’s name does not have to be unique, but SKL reserves the right to refuse clans with the same or similar names as a well-known clan (e.g. If you named your team “Weird Phlex But Ok” or “Weird Flex But OK” etc, that would not be allowed).
- Names which are restricted by law will not be accepted and will be deleted and teams will be forced to change if found. Also, names which go against all forms of etiquette and good manners will not be accepted.
3.2.1. Changing team names
- A team can change its name at any time. This also applies when a team is restructured.
- Changing a team’s name in order to fool other teams is forbidden. Extremely long names, or consistent changing of team names is prohibited and can be punished.
3.2.2. Players in team
- A player may only play for one team in a league, unless they are a free agent
3.2.3. Mid-game Subs
- In the event of an emergency mid-game, you will be allowed to substitute someone that is currently on your roster. No free agents are allowed to play. Someone playing on your account is not allowed as well. If you are unable to play, and your substitute is on your account, you will face disqualification. If a sub is unable to make it, you will have to play at disadvantage. This is only for emergencies, otherwise if a player leaves due to poor internet, this does not count as an emergency and you may use a tech pause to sort it out.