Summer Slippi Slide
Welcome to SKL Summer Slippi Slide!
Summer may be getting close to an end, but things are just about to get heated up here at SKL Esports! SKL Summer Slippi Slide is a free to enter Super Smash Bros. Melee tournament with a $1000 Prize Pool!
The tournament will be run exclusively on the new Slippi build so please ensure you have that set up prior to tournament start.
12:00 PM CST – Tournament starts
TO COMPETE IN THIS EVENT USING DISCORD AND HAVING DISCORD SCREEN SHARE IS MANDATORY
This slippi build does not have spectator mode yet. Because of this, we have to use discord screen share to stream the matches for everyone. We’re just gonna make it mandatory across the board so if we call a match on stream we can have it ready.
- Pokemon Stadium (frozen)
- Yoshis Story
- Fountain of Dreams
- Final Destination
- IT’S FREE
- Join the SKL Slippi Discord : https://discord.gg/QNpEduB
- Be able to Screen Share in discord
- Must be in Canada
Ping Spike Issues / Desync Issues:
- If you are caught in a situation where you’re spiking or have a really high ping with your opponent, please notify a TO. From there we will have someone test both players pings to see who is spiking, if we still aren’t sure we can have a local person host and spectate to see who is lagging. From there we will have to DQ the person who is spiking more.
- To avoid desyncs we highly recommend you go to the link here: https://www.smashladder.com/guides/view/272o/melee/how-to-play-melee-online-netplay-guide-faster-melee-proj to make sure your netplay specs are up to date. Please make sure to use vanilla melee, with no mods and no frozen stadium to avoid desyncs.
- This tournament is Canada only. We ask that you please keep it that way and respect the region lock. Additionally if you are caught smurfing you will be DQ’d.